Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Skinny your waist, Fatten your wallet!


Exciting news!!  On average, people spend $10 per day or more on getting coffee in the morning and eating out for lunch.  How would you like to eat for less than $3 per day? Wouldn't be great if you could put that money back in your wallet?

Shaklee has introducted a new Transformation Pack for their Cinch inch loss plan!!  Buy 3 Months of Cinch, and Get the 4th Month FREE!!!  In a clinical study, participants lost 15.4 lbs and 6.6 inches over a 12 week period.  As you can see below,  I personally lost 20 lbs over last summer incorporating Cinch with my workouts, and I feel great! I even kept the weight off during the holidays!  It didn't feel like I was dieting, and it changed my mindset about living "skinny". 

  
For those that know me, I am a BIG "why" person. The first question that I get ask, "Why is Cinch different?"  Shaklee Cinch protein uses non GMO soy, and the whey is also from Grass Fed Cows.. and is Gluten FREE. Also, most protein powders do have Sucrolose (hidden Splenda aka chlorinated bleach) and most protein powders out there have cholesterol.  There is a HUGE difference!! Cinch is also powered with Leucine that helps keep the muscle you have and burn fat you don't need. Therefore, you lose inches!!  To me, this is a pretty big deal!I would love to tell you about the quick 3 step process that will help you lose the weight, and you get to eat a healthy dinner to reward yourself! 

 If you or someone you know needs help, email me at skinny_green@yahoo.com.  I would love to skinny their life! 



1 comment: