Monday, June 18, 2012

Many firsts this summer!

So, I need to do a better job at taking the time to write this blog.  I really do enjoy it, but it usually get pushed back in my day due to workouts, lunch, pool, books (just finished Fifty Shades Trilogy), or just spending time away from puter.

Since school let out, we went to our favorite beach with friends,  E attended summer camp, and went on our 1st annual Father's Day Family camping outing (future updates).  It has been extremely busy, but we are all healthy and happy. 

< ------------------------I saw this on Pinterest this morning, and it rings true for our summer so far.  I continue to stand tall (well, as tall as I can) and proud of my exercise accomplishments (slacked off a little), I've been out on a limb several times allow many firsts (finished a book, camping), remember where I can from and visit places that shaped who I am (lake), drinking plenty of water (Need MORE), am remembering to be content with natural beauty (even the sweat breakouts), and I enjoy the view everyday that I wake up with my family. 
Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment