Tuesday, May 22, 2012

School's out for summer!!!

Today marks the last day of the school year for my almost 2nd grader.  She has had a fantastic year.  She has become quite the reader, math machine, and spelling bee queen.  We were blessed with a fantastic teacher this year that was kind, patient, open, and most importantly good at what she does.  Thank you Mrs. Woods.

1st day of Kinderten
As I drop her off this am, I can't help but think of her first day of Kindergarten and how much she has grown.  Everyone knows that time moves quickly, so I am looking forward to enjoying every day of the summer. 

Emma's Summer To Do List:
1) Paint in Art Classes
2) Plant more Flowers
       3) Swim, and more Swim!

As I look over this list, it seems pretty reasonable, but I am sure we will find a few more things to add to the list as the days go by.  Until then, I like this simple plan. 

Last day of 2nd Grade

1 comment: