Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Summer is comin', Summer is Comin'

May 1st, the day when I go into panic mode about being in a bathing suit.  I have come along way in a year, but I decided to "re"dedicate myself and go after a new goal.  Even though I am NOT a fan of the scale, I have decided to see how far I can go with my weightloss.  Right now, I am one size away from highschool, but I want to see how "fit" I can get! 

Yesterday, I took little man to the park and got creative with some workouts.  I thought I would share the pics as my official "before" pics.  I will post later on the items that I plan to use to make it through the summer!  For now, enjoy this!
 
Park Workout

14 Sprint Intervals (30 second on, 30 second off)
Bench Step Ups
Tricep Dips                                  PlankWalkouts         
50 lb (kid) leg presses
50lb (kid)  chest presses

  

 All in all, good sweat and pretty cute workout partner to help motivate me. 
Be weird. 

Just get it in whenever you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment