Monday, February 6, 2012

Skinny up Cleaning Routine!

Today, I revisited a blog that I found back in December, CleanMama.  I decided, since today was the first Monday in February, I would finally adhere to her suggested monthly cleaning schedule.  It seems to be attainable, and so easy.  It allows you to focus on certain rooms each day with a few extras to help things in order.  I have a short cleaning attention span, so the plan seems like it will work for me.  I may need to make adjustments as I go, but I am willing to give it a shot. 

CleanMama offers great tips and tricks to help with cleaning, but most importantly, she uses CLEAN products.  Since I became a distributor for Shaklee, I started replacing one toxic cleaner per month with a better green cleaner to cut back on the poisonous exposure in our home.  Since we started using these products in our home back in November, our children's health seems to be better.  As I was looking over her blog, I noticed that she too, uses Shaklee Get Clean products.  If you would like to skinny your wallet and your cabinet space, check out these clean products that are nontoxic, natural, doubly concentrated, and have biodegradable surfactants.  Check out the products here.  By getting myself on a regular cleaning schedule, I hope that our health will continue to improve. Happy Green Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment